Fields of work in professional history
- Use of generators and power electronic converters in wind turbines, during normal operation and low voltage ride through, (mixed mode simulation, control, load calculation, design, commissioning).
- Definition of wind turbine concepts under consideration of power quality, efficiency, economics and reliability over life time.
- Planning and implementation of high-voltage tests for the further development of lightning protection concepts of wind turbines.
- Analysis of IT systems using power converters and their monitoring systems in case of ground failure.
- Simulation of converter systems with DC current and voltage link, DC chopper, energy conversion AC / DC , DC / AC , DC / DC , offshore converter platforms , calculation of power system energy-transfer efficiency.
- Solar systems in systems for renewable energy production, integration of analog and digital MPP controllers.
- Simulation of on board power systems for the A380 with the special requirements for an aircraft power system having wild frequency range 360-800 Hz.
- Design, construction and programming of the control of a solar thermal system with heat store for hot water generation and heating use.