The Job: You will be a part of our German setup as an Technical Superintendent primarily in Saßnitz on the island Rügen and northern Germany. You will have a central role in the planning of maintenance and repair of our vessels. Technically you will be challenged off our modern and innovative fleet, with a complex setup and following strict schedules for the vessels. A part of the job is also to assist on the vessel with maintenance jobs.
Your Profile: Educational / professional experience.
• A background as Marine Engineer
• Experience with Planned Maintenance systems
• Knowledge about electrical control and monitoring systems
• Good English verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite programs, MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• German nationality